Covid-19 Safety Measures
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Dear Valued Patients, Family Members and Dental Partners,
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, the staff at Freilich Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery remain committed to providing you with safe, comfortable and excellent care. Our office has been open and providing our full range of treatment since June 2020, including elective and routine oral surgery. We strictly follow all recommendations and protocols, as per regulations provided by Public Health Ontario and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. The safety of our patients, staff and community have always been, and continue to be, our top priority, and we implement the most current infection control procedures and equipment to ensure a protected office environment. We have installed air cleaners with HEPA filtration throughout our office. To facilitate the current guidelines, you will notice the following when you visit our office:
- To facilitate physical distancing, our waiting room is closed. There is limited seating in the hallway outside our office.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 both before your appointment and upon arrival
- You must wear a mask, and you will be asked to sanitize your hands when you arrive for your appointment.
- Most patients will need to attend appointments alone to facilitate physical distancing. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Cashless “no-touch” payments (VISA, Master Card, debit) are encouraged.
While we are continuing to provide in-person patient care, Dr. Freilich also provides virtual care depending on the nature of the needed appointment. Please feel free to call our office, (416) 789-5335, if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!